Things to do

(0 votes)
The first winery in the place of which the current farm "Perovskikh homestead" is located was founded in 1834 by Nikolai Perovsky, governor of the Taurida Gubernia and mayor of…
(0 votes)
The Ancient Theater on the territory of the State Historical and Archaeological Museum-Reserve "Chersonese Tavrichesky" is the only object of its kind in the territory of CIS.   The ancient theater…
(0 votes)
The theater was opened on April 20, 1910.  The first production on the stage of the theater was the opera "Ivan Susanin" by Mikhail Glinka. The production was played by…
(0 votes)
City public library that bears the name of A.S. Pushkin for many decades is one of the buildings that determines the peculiar appearance of Evpatoria. The building of the reading…
(0 votes)
Evpatoria Museum of the pharmacy is opened in an old building along Karaev Street, built in 1897 by the pharmacist Roffe on the site of the oldest pharmacy in Crimea…

Поделиться: